Source: Chef Jalal Haider
Samosas are always hit appetizer or snack of tea party and iftar even now it's included in wedding dinner's appetizer also. Here is Chef Jalal's yummy tikka samosa recipe for you.
Prep Time: 10 minutes + 1 hour (marination timing)
Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
- Chicken breast 2
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Mehran tikka masala 2-3 tbsp
- Manda patti 10
- Egg 1
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Mix tikka masala on chicken breast and marinate for 1 hour.
- Take a pan aad 2-3 tbsp oil and add chicken cook till done.
- Now add into food process and process till incorporate all.
- Wrap samosas with tandoori chicken mixture and sealed with egg.
- Deep fry till golden serve with ketchup.