Source: Chef Jalal Haider
Eid ul Adha does not complete with out bbq dishes. Especially most eaten and enjoying tikka is everyone's favorite dish. Here is a wonderful recipe for your bbq party just check it out!
Prep Time: 2 Hours
Cook Time: 30 Mins
- Mutton meat 1 kg (champ meat is better)
- Red pepper 1 tbsp (crushed)
- Black pepper 1 tsp (crushed)
- Salt to taste
- Cooking oil 4 tbsp
- White cumin 1 tsp (roasted and crushed)
- Raw papaya 1 tbsp (ground with peel)
- Lemon 4
- Marinate meat with all spices and lemon juice. Leave it for 2 hours.
- Then do on coal stove and thread 3 to 4 meat pieces over skewers and do bbq for a while.
- Then apply little oil over meat pieces and remove after 2 minutes.
- Serve hot with green chutney, onion rings and parathas.