Kathiyawari Chana Chaat
Try this scrumptious and spicy dish that you can have as a side dish. This Kathiyawari Chana Chaat as it name suggest is a very spicy chaat that fit for spice lover. If you are a true spice admirer and don’t hold back and undertake this out.
Prep Time: Over Night + 15 Mins
Cook Time: 30 - 35 Mins
- White chickpeas 250 grams
- Baking Soda ¼ tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Red chili 1 tsp (chopped)
- Salt 1 tsp
- Tamarind juice ½ cup
- Cumin seeds 1 tsp (fried)
- Carom seeds ½ tsp (fried)
- Chaat masala 1 tsp
- All spice powder 1 tsp
- Onion 1 (finely chopped)
- Green coriander ½ bunch
- Wash white chickpeas and soak it for overnight.
- Wash it again and baking soda and 4 glasses of water. Cook on low flame.
- Cook until tender add red chili powder, chopped red chili along with salt.
- Cook and stir smoothly and cook for 20 more minutes.
- Add tamarind juice. Turn off the flame.
- After this in a bowl add fried cumin seeds, carom seeds, chaat masala and all spice powder. Mix well.
- Now pour into dish and add onion and green coriander along with mix masala.
- Serve hot.