Crispy Noodle Kababs
Believe me just a few ingredients can prepare ultimately delicious kababs with a crisp taste texture. Try these low fat baked noodle kababs and enjoy as snack.
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 25 min
Serves : 4
- Chicken noodles 2 packet
- Chili sauce 4 tbsp
- Soya sauce 1 tbsp
- Oil 3 tbsp
- Coriander 4 tbsp (crushed)
- Follow the directions written on noodles packet and boil them but do not add given spice (masala).
- Heat oil in a pan and add noodles, chili sauce, soya sauce and coriander with noodles spice and fry.
- Now place round shaped cookie cutter on baking tray and pour and press the mixture of noodles to form kabab shape. (or you can make kababs without cutter also with the help of your hands.)
- Place all kababs on baking tray and bake at 180 C till crisp and brown.
- Serve with tomato sauce and vegetables.