Crispy Chicken Broast
This crispy chicken is one of the best recipe that you ever tried. Just try out this recipe and have a wonderful broast at home in less money.
Prep Time: 15 Minutes + 4-5 hours
Cook Time: 25-30 Minutes
- Chicken 2 (with skin)
- White Pepper 1 tbsp
- Salt 4 tbsp and 1 tbsp forcoating
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Corn flour 1/2 cup
- Green chili paste 3 tbsp
- Plain flour 2 cups
- Baking Powder 2 tbsp
- Water as required
- Fill a bowl with water now add green chili paste, salt, baking powder and ginger garlic paste in it.
- Dip the chicken pieces in bowl and leave it for about 4-5hours to let the chicken marinated perfectly.
- Now take out the chicken from bowl and let it dry, make the coating by mixing the corn flour, plain flour, salt and white pepper.
- Mix all these items very well, now coat the chicken nicely
- Now deep fry the chicken and when the color changes to golden brown take it out and serve it.
- Broast is ready to serve try it and enjoy it.