Chicken Hot Tenders
Appetizer that truly tantalize! Chicken Hot Tenders a combo of fantastic ingredients. Enjoy these spicy hot tenders as starter or with hi-tea along honey dipping sauce.Prep Time: 60 minutes
Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
- Chicken breast 4
- All purpose flour 1 bowl
- Bread crumb 1 bowl
- Hot sauce 2 tbsp
- Eggs 2, 3 (large, beaten)
- Salt 1 tsp
- Paprika 1 tsp
- Garlic powder ½ tsp
- Black pepper ¼ tsp
- Vinegar 3 tbsp
- Olive oil 4, 5 tbsp
- For Honey Dipping Sauce
- Honey 2 tbsp
- Mayonnaise ½ cup
- Yogurt 3 tbsp (discard water)
- Cilantro or mint leaves 1 tsp
- Cucumber 2 tbsp (minced)
- Pepper and salt to taste
- First hammer chicken breast and cut long tender strips along with using a sharp knife.
- Keep breast thin part 1 inch broad and thick part should be ¼ inch.
- Now marinate with 1 tsp paprika, vinegar and salt for about half hour.
- In a bowl whisk eggs with hot chili sauce keep a side.
- Take another bowl add bread crumbs, paprika and a dash of salt.
- In a plastic bag put flour, garlic powder and black pepper mix.
- Now take 2, 3 pieces of chicken in flour bag and shake to coat flour, keep a side on grill do same with remaining pieces of chicken.
- Dip into egg mixture then roll with bread crumbs.
- Assemble all chicken tenders on oil greased baking tray and pour olive oil on chicken tenders and bake for 15-20 minutes at 180 degree C or until golden and crisp .
- For Dipping Sauce: Put all together into blender except cucumber blend till smooth.
- Pour into bowl add minced cucumber mix and serve with chicken hot tenders.
- Note: You can adjust spices (hot sauce, paprika) according to your taste.