Chana Chaat is one of our delicacy serve in Iftar Ramadan. This recipe is little change then the traditional and has a mouthwatering taste.
Prep Time: 10 Mins
Cook Time: 8 Mins
- Chick Peas (soaked overnight, boiled next morning) 250 gm
- Potatoes 2 cubed and boiled
- Onion (chopped) ½ cup
- Curry Leaves 25
- Khatai Powder 1 tbsp
- Chat Masala 1 tbsp
- Salt 1 ½ tsp
- Chili Powder 1 ½ tsp
- Cumin (roasted and crushed) 1 tbsp
- Oil 1/2 cup
- Chopped coriander 1/4 bunch
- Green chilies 3-4 (chopped)
- In a bowl, mix together all the dry spices with half cup water into a thick paste.
- Heat oil add chopped onion, fry till light golden. Add curry leaves, then the mixed spices paste.
- Fry for 5 minutes, add boiled chic piece, boiled potatoes. Lastly add chopped coriander, green chilies and remove.